Stretch between Oriente Station and Lisbon Airport
Portugal - Lisbon
Neopul / Fergrupo
02‑2011 - 10‑2011
Embedded track installation in the Alameda II and S. Sebastião II sections and integration with the existing network of the Metropolitano de Lisboa, E.P.E. comprising:
- Assembly of 6.9 Kms of track, including the assembly of the running track with concrete bi-block sleepers inside the gallery, including all preparatory work and accessories, levelling and alignment.
- Supply and application of 7.233 m3 of C20 / 25 concrete inside the gallery.
- Execution of 17 transverse double-track expansion joints, up to the base of the filling concrete, executed with 2 concrete panels.
- Supply and installation of 1.2 Kms of polyethylene transversal tubes, with 100 mm of diameter, for draining the cable channels, including all preparatory works and accessories.
- Installation of 2.4 Kms of safety rail, in gallery, including support concrete blocks, fixings and stainless-steel plate base support, according to specs, and all the preparatory works and accessories.
- Installation of 2,229 units of insulators to support the power rail, including the provision of prefabricated base according to the detailed drawing and all preparatory work and accessories.
- Installation of 6,965 units of power rail and top ramps, including levelling, fixing and all preparatory work and accessories.
- Supply and installation of 6,444 ml of reinforced concrete troughs for energy cables with 0.50 x 0.40 m and reinforced concrete covers with 0.05 m thickness
- Execution of 6,965 ml of longitudinal troughs, moulded in cement and sand mortar, including water collection boxes according to specs, executed laterally in the vicinity of the central drainage boxes and all preparatory work and accessories.
- 6,965 ml Light and superficial grinding of the upper side of the energy rail, including all preparatory work and accessories.
- Supply and installation of 7,074 m of stray current system, consisting of 2 iron bars with a section of 30 mm x 5 mm, placed each lengthwise over each block of the concrete sleepers, including the 70 mm2 section copper cable connections in black polyethylene tube sheath.
- Installation of 10 glued insulated joints, including all preparatory work and accessories.
- Installation of 4 normal insulated joint, including all preparatory work and accessories.
- Installation of 5 turnouts, with tg 0.15, on embedded track, including assembly, levelling, alignment and all preparatory work and accessories. Including the supply and application of C30 / 37 concrete.
- Assembly of 8 new bumpers, (4 fixed and 4 sliding), including loading, transport, unloading at the installation sites and all preparatory work and accessories.